Play Polish Lotto
Play Polish lottery online
The Polish lottery or “Lotto of Poland” is a very interesting lottery because of the low price of its bets and the prizes that can be achieved.
This is a lottery with some very basic rules, you just have to hit 6 numbers ranged from 1 to 49, and it allows you up to 3 categories or prize levels.
How to play the Polish lotto online?
The Polish lottery uses a 6/49 system, that means that you have to choose 6 numbers between 1 and 49 to obtain the winning combination. Each single bet costs only 1.99 EUR.
There are basically 4 prize categories. In the first category there is always a guaranteed minimum prize of 2,000,000 Zloti (€ 465,000). In the remaining categories there is no guaranteed amount, but an assigned percentage of the collected for that particular draw is distributed.
The only exception is for the 3-number winners (the troika) who has a prize of 24 Zloti for each winner.
What days are the lottery in Poland drawn?
The draws are held three draws per week. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 7:40 p.m. GMT.
Advantages of buying lottery from Poland online
- One of the great advantages of buying Polish lottery online is the possibility to do it at any time of day or night, 24/7, 365 days a year. Simply by having a mobile phone, a Tablet or computer, and from any country in the world with a simple Internet connection.
- Non-residents in Poland also have the real possibility of accessing this juicy lottery and its prizes for a low price through LottoHoy.
- By playing with us you ar eplaying through 100% reliable platform, the ticket is purchased directly from the authorized establishment and thus the participation is real.
- By creating a user account, you can not only access the purchase of Polish lottery tickets, but also enjoy complimentary services.
- All prizes obtained are deposited instantly after the Polish lotto results are published.
- There is also available information on all the operations carried out.
- Punctual information of all the jackpots as they rollover so you do not miss the chance to participate in them.
- A wide variety of payment methods.