The MegaMillions lottery, alongside Powerball, is the lottery that awards the most prizes to first category winners. Now, thanks to LottoHoy, you can play online and enjoy its advantages such as secure transactions, a fast and agile support service for any questions that may arise, and even better, it’s not necessary to visit the US to be able to play.
Playing Mega millions is as simple as selecting five numbers between 1 and 75, and a special number, the Mega Ball, between 1 and 15. For this you only need to have an internet connection, and any device such as a mobile, tablet or computer.
Most importantly, prizes won are automatically entered into the user’s account, so their availability is immediate!
How to play Mega Millions?
Playing the Mega Millions lottery is really simple with LottoHoy. You just need to follow these steps:
- Pick five numbers from 1 to 70
- Select an additional number from 1 to 25, the called Mega Ball.
- You can purchase as many tickets as you want
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Wait for the Mega Millions results and you might become a millionaire
You can select your favourite numbers manually or use the quick pick function to let the system to randomly choose your combination. A simple bet costs only 3.46 Euro. (This amount may vary depending on the exchange rate of the dollar against the euro)
How much does MegaMillions cost to play?
You can purchase your MegaMillions tickets at LottoHoy from €3 per bet. This is the best price available on internet that will guarantee you that you are purchasing your ticket from 100% secure platform.
This amount will vary depending on the amount of tickets selected. Remember that you can add as many lines as you want to buy more tickets and increase your chances of winning.
Current MegaMillions jackpot
You can check the current MegaMillions Jackpot for today at the top of this page. Remember, that just after the draw has finished, we will update the results and the new jackpot so you can be up to date at any time.
The prize for the winners of the jackpot (5 numbers + mega ball) starts with a minimum of 40 million dollars. This amount is increased depending on the amount of money collected for that draw.
|Tier||#x + x||Prize|
If there is no winner of first category, that amount will be accumulated for the next draw. Something to keep in mind is that difference from other lotteries, in the Mega Millions there is no maximum jackpot, therefore you can reach astronomical money figures.
Biggest jackpot in MegaMillions history
In MegaMillions,if there are no winners, it rolls over indefinitely. Thanks to this, some of the prizes are huge. Here are some examples:
- 656 million dollars. The biggest prize awarded to date by the MegaMillions lottery was on March 30th, 2012 and there were three winners.
- 648 million dollars. On December 17th, 2013 with two winners.
- 536 million dollars. On July 8th, 2016, a single winner.
- 451 million dollars. On January 5th, 2018, a winner in Florida.
- You can see all the Megamillions results here.