How to play Eurojackpot ?
The Eurojackpot is a game very similar to the EuroMillions. It consists in choosing at least 5 numbers, numbered from 1 to 50. Likewise, we need to select 2 extra numbers, called “soles”, of the second part of the ticket, numbered from 1 to 10.
The more numbers and more soles you hit, the greater the prize you will earn. The first category prize is awarded to the ticket with 5 numbers and two soles (the jackpot), and then there are other 11 categories of inferior prizes.
Eurojackpot is an European lottery that is played in 18 countries: Germany, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Iceland, Lithuania, Latvia, Norway, Netherlands, Polinia, Czech Republic and Sweden.
How much does Eurojackpot tickets cost?
You can play Eurojackpot online from a starting price of €3.20 per ticket. At LottoHoy we offer the best price on internet to play in the most secure platform. Open your account now and start playing Eurojackpot.
How to win on Eurojackpot
There is no strategy that can guarantee that you´ll be the next winner of the Eurojackpot. That being said, you can follow some simple advices that will increase your odds of hitting a prize:
- Mix odd and even numbers: All even or all odd number combination is rarely drawn, statistically less than 3%.
- Lottery number groups: Avoid to select all numbers belonging to the same group (the 20s, the 30s…). You can even check with group has been drawn more often.
- Check the most frequent numbers: You can check our Eurojackpot results page and extract the list of numbers that have been picked more often.
- Sum of your numbers: After you choose your five numbers make sure to add them together and the sum of all them are between 90 and 160. 70% of the winning combinations feel in that range.
- Mix high and low numbers: 64% of the winning combinations have a mix between 2 low numbers and 3 high numbers, or viceversa.
Play Eurojackpot Online
Making a simple bet in Eurojackpot is very simple. You only have to select your 5 favorite numbers between 1 and 50, and other 2 numbers between 1 and 10 (called “soles”).
On the play Eurojackpot page we have 5 initial columns per line (expandable up to 8, through the MORE LINES option).
|Tier||#x + x||Prize aprox|
You can select the numbers of your combination manually or let the system to choose them randomly using the quick feature we have developed.
Once you have selected the column or columns in which you wish to participate you simply need to click on continue and proceed to make the payment of your bets.